QKID is committed to protecting your (‘you’, ‘member’, ‘customer’) privacy when you are using our website www.qkid.club (the “Site“), interacting with us via social media platforms or purchasing Products from our Site (” Products“).
- What information we may collect about you;
- How we use the information we collect about you;
- Whether we will share your details with anyone else;
- How you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information;
- The procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy;
QKID (” we“, ” our“, ” us“) is the data controller which means we are responsible for protecting your personal information. We’re a company in the UK with company number 7947765758. Our registered office is 43 Selborne Road, Brighton&Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3AL, UK.
If you have any requests or questions about how we use your personal information please contact us.
WHAT INFORMATIONS WE COLLECT
When setting up an account on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address, telephone number and a password. We will also require your credit/debit card details when you are placing an order, unless you are paying via PayPal or bank transfer.
When commenting on the “Contact us” section of our Site, you will be asked to provide your name when you submit a message. We may also collect any information (e.g. your country and your email address) that you submit.
We may collect information about you such as your name, address and contact details where you enter a competition, prize-draw or promotion that we are operating.
We may also obtain information about your usage of our Site to help us develop and improve it further.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATIONS
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To serve website content to you.
- To handle orders, deliver Products, process payments and refunds and provide statements.
- To communicate with you about your orders.
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our Site and blog and our services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To contact you by email, post, or telephone, to ask you for feedback and comments on our services.
- Interact with you on social media platforms (see below).
- To notify you by email of our Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you, unless you ask us not to.
If you wish us to remove you from our email mailing list or registration database, and stop contacting you with information in connection with the Site, or our Products and services, please send us an email using the contact details in the contact us section of our Site, including your full name and the email address used when accessing or ordering from our Site.
MEMBERS’ INFORMATIONS, IMAGES, VIDEOS, TEXTS RELEASE
For valuable consideration received, member, parent, guardian of minor child hereby grant to QKID, 43 Selborne Road, Hove, BN3 3AL, UK, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish images, videos, texts of member (with or without your name), or in which I may be included, for editorial trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium (including exclusively QKID’s website, QKID’s social networks and media and QKID’s promotional materials of any kind); and to alter the same without any restriction.
You (member, parent, guardian of minor child) hereby release company QKID from all claims and liability to said images, videos, texts.
You further waive any and all rights to review or approve any uses of images, videos, texts any written copy or finished product.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Information we have access to through social media platforms will depend on your personal settings. We will have access to all public information on these platforms. We may also be able to access information that others share about you (as they control how that is shared).
We may collect any data that is accessible to us or that you provide through social media platforms, including for example your Facebook and/or Twitter profile picture, gender, and usernames. We will interact with you through social media platforms in accordance with each site’s rules but we are not responsible for how the site owners collect and handle your data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts.
If you ‘Like’ our Facebook Page or post on our Facebook Wall, we can interact with you and send you things via these platforms.
If at any time you want us to stop interacting with you in this way, please contact us.
LAST UPDATED: 1st November 2016